Details/apple/iphone-cases/iphone-5s-cases/candyshell-iphone-5s-cases/71163B969.html Speck New SPK-A2947 iPhone SE/5s/5 Cases
CandyShell iPhone SE, iPhone 5s & iPhone 5 Cases
Two layers of sleek, military-grade protection in a single-piece iPhone SE/5/5s case.
Sale price: $34.95
- Free Shipping and returns on U.S. Orders
- 1 Year Warranty
- 30-Day Unconditional Guarantee
Color:Clicking on the following color links will display the product in that color in the previous images block.
- White/Charcoal Grey
- Caribbean Blue/Bubblegum Pink
- Black/Slate Grey
- Pomodoro Red/Black
- White/Raspberry Pink
- BeBaubled Blue/Peacock
- FrostyFriends Blue/Peacock Blue
- BatLip Grape Purple/Green
- Harbor Blue/Coral Pink
- Pebble Grey/Peacock Blue
- Pebble Grey/Raspberry Pink
- Raspberry Pink/Black
- Heather Purple/UltraViolet Purple
- Carnation Pink/Revolution Purple
- Cadet Blue/Carrot Orange
- Flamingo Pink/Wisteria Purple
- Dark Poppy Red/Wild Salmon Pink
- Haze Purple/Grape Purple
Item 71163B969 / SPK-A2947
- CandyShell® fits iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, and iPhone 5.
- Military-grade drop protection. Certified to meet or exceed MIL-STD-810G drop test standards.
- Patented raised bezel screen protection. Bezel rises above screen to guard glass from direct drops onto phone face and prevents screen from scratches when lying flat.
- Responsive button protection. Rubberized covers shield volume and power buttons while keeping them fully accessible
- Perimeter port and camera protection. Custom-engineered soft acrylic liner protects ports from drops without compromising sound or photo quality.
- Dual-layer design. Patented design provides two layers of protection. Exterior polycarbonate layer disperses impact while interior custom engineered soft acrylic layer absorbs shock.
- Precision-engineered slim fit. CandyShell protects without adding unnecessary bulk.
- Lab-tested durability. All Speck cases are independently lab tested for multiple real life situations to ensure your device is always protected. We test to protect against extreme drops, extreme temperatures, chemicals, antenna interference, cracks and abrasions, device fit, device bending and more.