Start a career in Speckology
What does it take to get access to the Fortress of Speck-itude? Education is good. Experience is a plus. But what gets us all fired up are people who enjoy the creative process and are head-over-heels for great design. We recruit talent from all over the US (think about the diverse backgrounds we have!), so check out our job listings, then take a look at what it’s like to work with our talented crew.View open positions
Let’s face it – benefits matter. We have a benefits package that will knock your socks off.
- Money in the bank: A competitive salary. You can breathe a sigh of relief
- Comprehensive and affordable: Six different health plans to choose from, plus vision and dental. Best of all? Your eligibility starts on your hire date.
- Even more money in the bank: Generous bonuses and 401(k) packages.
- You time: A generous vacation plan, sick time and company holidays. When we say work-life balance, we mean it.
- Special treatment: Local discounts on shopping from our Bay Area partners. Find out what it’s like to be an insider.
Plus even more perks!
- Adoption assistance
- College savings plan
- Free life insurance
- Phone discounts
- Training and development opportunities
Life at Speck
Our workdays are spent prototyping, brainstorming, solving problems and challenging ourselves to create the next product our customers will fall in love with. We believe that happy employees are productive ones, and we go out of our way to make life at Speck enjoyable. Wanna play?
- Free munchies: Snacks are on us. Ditto for soda, coffee and tea.
- Great parties: Know what’s fun? Our employee birthday bashes. Just you wait until we sing the birthday song to you.
- Respectful peers: We believe that great ideas come from everywhere – which is why we have a flat organizational structure. Corporate ranking systems are for big, stuffy enterprises, not us.
- Fun outings: Hang out with us at events like Stanford football games, tailgate parties and Sharks games. Oh, the places we’ll go.
Speck Products is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Speck Products does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email address or Speckan employees or any other company location. Speck Products is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.