- Can I get my order by Christmas?
- How can I confirm my order and its shipping status?
- When will my order ship?
- Which holidays do you observe?
- How will my order be handled and shipping internationally?
- How can I track my package?
- Can I ship my order to an APO, FPO, DPO, or PO Box?
Can I get my order by Christmas?
Yes! If you order BEFORE 1PM PST:
- on DEC. 17 for Free Shipping
- on DEC. 20 for 2-day Air
- on DEC. 23 for Next Day Air
How can I confirm my order and its shipping status?
An email confirmation is sent to you when the order is shipped. The email will include information and instructions on how you can track the shipment of your order online. If you do not receive an order confirmation within 48 hours (2 business days) of your order, please email email@example.com.
When will my order ship?
Typically your order will ship within 24 hours. Our normal shipping and order processing days are Monday through Friday. No orders are processed on Saturday, Sunday, or major holidays or company closures (listed below). Once your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Shipping within the U.S. usually takes 3-5 business days to arrive.
- If you place a "Next Day Air" order on Friday before 1PM, PST, your order will be delivered on MONDAY, as Saturday and Sunday do not count as shipping days.
- If you place a "Next Day Air" order on Friday after 1PM PST, your order will be processed and shipped out on MONDAY and you will receive it on TUESDAY.
- The same applies to 2-day Air, please do not count the weekends in your delivery time. The 2-day Air option refers to business days, and does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
- These shipping methods are not available to all locations and addresses and we cannot be responsible for carrier delays or lost, stolen, or misdirected shipments by the carrier.
Which holidays do you observe?
Orders can be submitted via our website, but will not be processed or counted as in-transit on the following major holidays and company closures:
- New Year's Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
How will my order be handled and shipped internationally?
Items being shipped outside the USA will be subject to shipping costs, import duties, taxes, and tariffs as imposed by the country the product is being imported to. The customer (the person importing the product) is responsible to pay all of these fees.
If you have any questions about our International Shipping Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Speck is required by law to declare full value (purchase price) of the product on any waybills or customs documentation. We can not declare a lower value on your package than the purchase price that you paid.
How can I track my package?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a ship confirmation email from Speck that will contain your tracking number. Enter the tracking number in the carrier’s online tracking tool and you will be able to see the status of your order.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Customer Service team, Monday-Friday between 8am and 4pm PT, and they will be happy to help.
Reach us at email@example.com or by calling 888-872-4445.
Can I ship my order to an APO, FPO, DPO, or PO Box?
USPS delivers to APO, DPO, FPO, and PO boxes. No standard FedEx or UPS services will deliver to APO, DPO, FPO, or PO boxes.