CandyShell Grip Amazon Fire Phone Cases
Turn all thumbs into thumbs up with this Amazon Fire Phone case
The CandyShell Grip case for the Amazon Fire Phone is perfect for serious texters, hardcore gamers, or anyone who wants a better grip on their phone. It offers the same military-grade, dual-layer protection as our award-winning CandyShell case with shock-absorbent rubber on the inside and an impact-resisting hardshell on the exterior. Give your butterfingers a break with CandyShell Grip from Speck. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- CandyShell Grip fits Amazon Fire Phone
- Raised rubber ridges. Textured grips on the back of this Amazon Fire Phone case make texting, gaming, and taking pictures easy – while giving you the perfect hold.
- Military-grade drop protection. Certified to meet or exceed MIL-STD-810G drop test standards.
- Dual-layer design. Patented design provides two layers of protection that makes these Amazon Fire Phone cases slim enough to slide in and out of pockets.
- Detailed to defend. Raised bezel protects screen from impact and adds grip so your Amazon Fire Phone can lie face down on tables or dashboards without sliding. Rubberized covers shield volume and power buttons while keeping them fully accessible.
- Lab-tested. Durability testing against extreme temperatures, cracks, and scratches.
- The Long Live Promise. Proven protection and sleek design backed by a one-year warranty. Long live having it all.
MILITARY-GRADE DROP PROTECTION
As the above material makes clear, Speck has tested a number of its cases and determined that the identified cases meet or exceed certain standards often used by the military to determine effectiveness of protection. To be clear, this does not mean that your devices will never break. If you drop them hard enough, or from high enough, or at just the wrong angle, your device may still be damaged. And if you happen to drop your device into a river of molten lava, Speck case or no Speck case, let it go. Cause it’s gone.
Per our limited liability warranty, Speck has no liability for any damage or destruction to consumer electronic devices or other personal property that are in the products, including, without limitation, laptops, cell phones, MP3 players, DVD players or handheld devices, or any loss of data contained in the foregoing devices.
Tell us your thoughts on the CandyShell Grip Amazon Fire Phone Cases
Record a video review
It's easy and fun. Click record and we will show you how to do it.