Details/apple/iphone-cases/iphone-7-plus-cases/candyshell-grip-iphone-7-plus-cases/IP7P-CS-GRIP.html Speck New com.demandware.beehive.xcs.internal.catalog.CatalogCategoryPO@8d966b78(com.demandware.beehive.orm.internal.state2.RelationalObjectInstanceState@1af7b8a[com.demandware.beehive.core.capi.domain.PersistentObjectPOKey(com.demandware.beehive.xcs.internal.catalog.CatalogCategoryPO) [1dca0518f6e1efa24a85be54a3]])
iPhone 7 Plus
- Free Shipping and returns on U.S. Orders
- 1 Year Warranty
- 30-Day Unconditional Guarantee
The CandyShell® Grip case for the iPhone 7 Plus is perfect for serious texters, hardcore gamers, or anyone who wants a better grip on their phone. It offers the same military-grade, dual-layer protection as our award-winning CandyShell case with shock-absorbent rubber on the interior and an impact-resisting hard shell on the exterior.
Give your butterfingers a break with CandyShell Grip from Speck. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Raised rubber ridges provide a no-slip grip for your iPhone 7 Plus.
- Military-grade drop protection. Certified to meet or exceed MIL-STD-810G drop test standards.
- Patented raised bezel screen protection. Bezel rises above screen to guard glass from direct drops onto phone face and prevents screen from scratches when lying flat.
- Responsive button protection. Rubberized covers shield volume and power buttons while keeping them fully accessible
- Perimeter port and camera protection. Custom-engineered soft acrylic liner protects ports from drops without compromising sound or photo quality.
- Dual-layer design. Patented design provides two layers of protection. Exterior polycarbonate layer disperses impact while interior custom engineered soft acrylic layer absorbs shock.
- Precision-engineered slim fit. CandyShell® Grip fits the iPhone 7 Plus without adding unnecessary bulk.
- Lab-tested durability. All Speck cases are independently lab tested for multiple real life situations to ensure your device is always protected. We test to protect against extreme drops, extreme temperatures, chemicals, antenna interference, cracks and abrasions, device fit, device bending and more.