Details/apple/macbook-cases/macbook-12-cases/714071212.html Speck New SPK-A4124 MacBook 12" Cases
SeeThru MacBook 12" Cases
Only fits MacBook 12" (2015 and 2017 models)
- Free Shipping and returns on U.S. Orders
- 1 Year Warranty
- 30-Day Unconditional Guarantee
SeeThru® fits MacBook 12" (2015 and 2017 models).
SeeThru is the #1 bestselling hardshell case for MacBook* and is designed to take an impact – and make one.
The form-fitting hardshell on our SeeThru MacBook 12" case keeps scuffs and scratches at bay for on-the-go protection. Its sleek design features a lightweight two-piece design that’s easy to put on and remove. Plus, rubberized feet add stability to prevent sliding and tilting so your MacBook 12" stays grounded. Our Onyx Black color option features a textured, scratch-resistant matte finish that resists scratches, fingerprints, and smudges while providing your MacBook 12" with a comfortable grip.
Like all of our products, this MacBook 12" case has been lab-tested against extreme temperatures, cracks, chemicals, and abrasions.
Speck makes products that are designed for impact to protect the tech you rely on. With a balance of slim lines and military-grade protection, we provide a difference you can see and feel.
*#1 Best-Selling HardShell MacBook Brand. NPD Laptop Cases. 2012-2016.
- SeeThru® fits MacBook 12" (2015 and 2017 models). View our MacBook Fit Guide.
- #1 best-selling protection. Equip your laptop with the #1 best-selling hardshell case for all MacBook models*.
- Textured, matte finish.Scratch-resistant finish provides comfortable grip and resists fingerprints and smudges.
- Show your colors.Dress your MacBook 12" in rich color with textured or crystal finishes.
- On-the-go protection. Form-fitting, hard shell keeps scuffs and scratches at bay.
- Stay grounded. Anti-tilt rubberized feet keep your MacBook from sliding on smooth surfaces.
- Sleek design. Ultra-thin and lightweight two-piece design is easy to snap on and off.
*#1 Best-Selling HardShell MacBook Brand. NPD Laptop Cases. YTD. 2012-2016.