Presidio STAY CLEAR Review GrabTab Giveaway
NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR PARTICIPATE.
1. Eligibility: The Presidio STAY CLEAR Review GrabTab Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to: legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, who have purchased Speck Presidio Stay Clear within the last 11 months, and have received an e-mail from Speck Products (“Sponsor”) inviting you to participate in this Feedback Giveaway. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. herein.
2. Sponsor: Speck Products, 177 Bovet Road, Suite 200, San Mateo, California 94402.
3. Giveaway Entry Period: : The Giveaway begins on Sunday June 9th 2019 at 8:00:00 a.m. PST and ends on Tuesday June 11th 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. PST (the “Giveaway Entry Period”). All entries must be received before the Giveaway Entry Period end time/date to be valid.
4. How to Enter:
Online Review Entry:
Follow the directions sent to you via the e-mail address submitted to Sponsor in order to complete the Presidio STAY CLEAR GrabTab Giveaway survey on the Speck online store at www.speckproducts.com (the “Website”). You must provide all of the information, and complete all of the submission steps,as well as following the submission guidelines, required by the Website review tool.
LIMITS: One entry e-mail invitation.
Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their registration form, and/or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Other entry methods than those outlined above are void and will not receive entry.
Online Review Entries may be disqualified if they do not comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Website or contain any content that is not a bona fide review of the Qualifying Product, including without limitation content containing profanity, violence, general inappropriateness, or content that is hateful, sexually explicit, illegal, offensive, defamatory, or infringing of third-party rights.
Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all giveaways received, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Giveaway and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Giveaway participants may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
5. Giveaway: When a review is submitted, one (1) free GrabTab is subject to terms and conditions as stated thereon. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $10 USD.
ARVs are as of date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of giveaway as stated herein and value at time of giveaway notification, if any, will not be awarded. Giveaway is non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of giveaway is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any giveaway details not specified herein will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If giveaway, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute giveaway with another giveaway of equal or greater value. Giveaway participants will be solely responsible for all federal, state, provincial and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the giveaway they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used.
6. Release: As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Promotion Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any giveaway; (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any giveaway awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, Giveaway participant grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the website, or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Binding Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Giveaway, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any giveaways awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest to the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS GIVEAWAY, OR ANY GIVEAWAY AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO SUCH LANGUAGE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
10. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: This Giveaway and its Official Rules are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Giveaway Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 10 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of California.