Details/samsung/smartphone-cases/samsung-galaxy-note-5-cases/GN5-CS-GRIP.html Speck New com.demandware.beehive.xcs.internal.catalog.CatalogCategoryPO@730ab9bd(com.demandware.beehive.orm.internal.state2.RelationalObjectInstanceState@1183f58[com.demandware.beehive.core.capi.domain.PersistentObjectPOKey(com.demandware.beehive.xcs.internal.catalog.CatalogCategoryPO) [1ababb0356722e7594cf6eefb9]])
- Free Shipping and returns on U.S. Orders
- 1 Year Warranty
- 30-Day Unconditional Guarantee
CandyShell Grip is Speck’s military-grade protective Samsung Galaxy Note5 case with raised rubber ridges that are designed to make an impact – and take one.
CandyShell Grip is equipped with raised rubber ridges to provide the perfect no-slip grip for your Galaxy Note5. Plus, this CandyShell Grip Galaxy Note5 case is certified to meet or exceed MIL-STD-810G drop test standards for military-grade protection. CandyShell Grip is detailed to defend with a raised bezel to protect your Galaxy Note 5 screen from impact, rubberized covers to shield volume and power buttons, and a dual-layer design for two layers of protection in one protective Galaxy Note5 case.
Like all of our products, this Galaxy Note 5 case has been lab-tested against extreme temperatures, cracks, and abrasions.
Speck makes products that are designed for impact to protect the tech you rely on. With a balance of slim lines and military-grade protection, we provide a difference you can see and feel.
- CandyShell Grip fits Note5.
- Raised rubber ridges. Textured grips on the back of these Note5 cases make texting, gaming, and taking pictures easy - while giving you the perfect hold.
- Military-grade drop protection. Certified to meet or exceed MIL-STD-810G drop test standards.
- Dual-layer design. Patented design provides two layers of protection that makes these Note5 cases slim enough to slide in and out of pockets.
- Detailed to defend. Raised bezel protects screen from impact and adds grip so your Note5 can lie face down on tables or dashboards without sliding. Rubberized covers shield volume and power buttons while keeping them fully accessible.